This weeks experience with Metacognition is something that I have encountered in many of my psychology classes, however not on such a personal level. I think that it was interesting for it to be so focused on a situation for us and for me to really think about how that situation affected me. I think that this will be very beneficial in terms of being a peer mentor, we need to know and understand what is important for us to be focused on in the classroom and put our situations into perspective.
It was nice to look back at a time where I was frustrated and feel in control of those feelings now. I enjoy looking back and analyzing it and putting together how that situation affected me and how I have changed and in this case becoming a better person because of it. This was a great exercise and something I plan on trying to put into my daily life when I feel stressed of worked up about a situation.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment