But, back to business. Tonights class discussion was good. There are so many things we need to think about as peer mentors and I think decision making and working together is a huge part of that. I thought the activity and discussion about what kind of decision makers we are was very helpful. It made me consider what kind of decisions I will have to make in the classroom, as well as outside of the classroom.
The more class time and the more time we spend together gets me really excited for next fall! I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather!
Have a great easter weekend!
hey, I told you how you could have avoided a curb however that was the shortest and fastest route, besides I was a good driver, we just accomplished more FASTER. ;)
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed having the class upstairs. It's nice to be able to see outside, feel the breeze and listen to music during class. I too liked the discussion this week and find myself thinking more about the decisions I'm making everyday, and how I'm getting to those decisions. Have a great weekend, and I will see you next week!! :)
ReplyDelete