I can't believe we are almost done with this semester, and when we return in the fall we will be going full force with this group of freshman. I can see how well we all get along, and am really really excited for next semester. I hope everyone had a good and safe weekend and I will see you all in class on Wednesday!
JENNAAAAA
It is very true, Debra is an all-powerful sorceress who can do pretty much whatever she wants. We're glad to have you with us for next fall as well!
ReplyDeleteReally glad it worked out for you. You put a lot of work into the class and you deserved a chance to be a peer mentor. Since we pretty much pushed each other to do this whole thing, I'm very excited for you.
ReplyDeleteSee you Wednesday Raptorhead.
Woohoo Jenna gets to stay! Which I agree you totally deserve that. See you tonight over some free dinner :]
ReplyDelete